seaside zen moment and sweet guilty pleasures

maandag 11 november 2013



I've spent a couple of days at our place at the coast.
This time of year, I like it the best. No mass tourism, just a couple of people walking their dog on the beach, fighting the elements of nature. 
It feels somehow right to escape city life and familiar faces from time to time.
Try to find some inspiration in the simple pleasures of life too.
Our place is near an excellent bakery 'Lefevre' ; luckily I'm not a perpetual resident. I would gain 10 pounds in 1 month's time I guess. Their bread and confectionary are the best in a 5 mile range : close friends know I love anything made from fresh pastry, even more if it has an artisan touch to it.
Isabelleke is their speciality I like the best : it's a tarte aux riz meets frangipane, finished off with apricots and chocolat.
Perfect to go with an afternoon tea or coffee after that long beach walk.






LIKE bakery Lefevre here
Susanna boots by Chloe 

3 opmerkingen :

  1. Really nice pics the firsts ones!
    Today new post, brown hood cape!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are really great photos dear! I love it!! and the minimalist of your blog too! ♥

    Hope you check out my blog too! :))

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground