#springcollection #ss2014 #hm





I knew I had to be quick if I still wanted to have a shot at this amazing starry print blouse from the new Spring Collection by H&M.
Although we have 3 H&M shops in Antwerp alone, there's only one to sell the limited selected store collection. As soon as I got the chance to go into town, the H&M store was first on my shopping list.
Luckily the blouses are very loosely and wide, even the smallest size would've still fit me just fine. (and that's all the sizes left at noon !)
Also picked the blush pink sweatshirt from the same collection ; this was exactly the colour pink I've been looking for, for the longest time.

Check out your local store or try online


4 opmerkingen :

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground