#dries #isabel #option3


There's always a specific item you are lusting for the moment it is shown on the runway. 
As PFW has hit us with the most beautiful shows this past week (and I thank all fellow bloggers for keeping us updated so far) ; I'm pretty damn sure there is this one thing that will linger in your mind.
6 months ago, these frilly blush pink tops immediately drew my attention. So far, I've been checking out my local Isabel Marant stockists to be the first to purchase this absolutely stunning object of lust.
So, last Monday I finally tried the tops on (both sleeve and sleeveless pieces) and it hit me in the face that 
a) I'm not a skinny Isabel Marant model 
b) the material is still new and looks rigid and starched out to the max !

My 3rd option is another item of her collection that still needs to be delivered ; it's a lot more narrower to the waist and the sleeves are long and tight. (somewhat like the model in the front is wearing)
OR …

At Dries van Noten, there is this beautiful lacy top that catched my eye the other day.
Reminded me of his collections back in the early 90-ies when I got married in a Dries van Noten outfit, similar to what you see in the current SS 2014 collection.
Absolutely stunning top, especially the front part, except .. the back.
Only 3 tiny ribbons keep your blouse in place; think hospital surgery dress (bare buttocks) ..

So, I'm still not sure which one it will be. Not only must this top make me stunning and look romantic  - if slightly possible- make me walk the streets at ease.
Which one would you choose ?







1 opmerking :

  1. really cute blog, i love your layout! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back! http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/chunky-knits-and-nude-lips-ootd.html xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground