I love to travel abroad but there's just 1 thing I wish I could take with me ; our bread and pastries. When in Paris, the choice is quite similar to our flavours - maybe just a little more sugary and sweet - but bread wise, my country rules !
I just LOVE bread and all it's varieties we can choose from : my husband and I always joke that one day, when we are old & wise, we will move to Italy and live there until 'death us do part' ..
We can see ourselves having a house somewhere in Tuscany and I would run a small shop - imagine that wonderful shop Vianne had in the Chocolat movie - filled with racks of freshly baked breads and artisan homemade pies.

I could totally see me do this … now I just need to find that dream house and start baking !

3 opmerkingen :

  1. theres nothing i love more than the smell of freshly baked bread! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/creme-sheen-in-heartbeat.html xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik krijg instant honger als ik die foto's bekijk! Mmmmm Maar je hebt wel gelijk, nergens is het brood zo lekker als bij onze vertrouwde Belgische bakker. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground