#future


Isn't this a stunning scene ? I just can see myself organising events like these in a few years time. 
Mr C and me plan to move abroad in about 5y time, somewhere sunny and peaceful.
Tuscany (or some nice place in Italy) is on our top 3 list. By then I'll probably have finished my studies digital photography and will be a full time professional photographer. 
I've succesfully ended my first module last week, got my degree and now I plan to move on to the next level ; processing and photoshop.
But first things first ; holiday ! 

In between, I'll work on photoshoots as planned and enjoy a trip to Stockholm and Taormina (Sicily)

What are you guys up to these upcoming weeks ? 

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground