#brass

Got brass in pocket 
Got bottle I'm gonna use it 
Intention I feel inventive 
Gonna make you, make you, make you notice


Brass is THE color this season ; I absolutely love to team it with some beautiful mohair or other delicate materials.
Today I bought this stunning copper top from the Magdalena collection, designed by Nathalie Lachat.
Actually, it's my second top in a brassy tone I got from her shop and I have to admit I really love this tone ; it's somehow warmer and richer than any plain gold hue.

Getting this item reminded I already stashed some nice slip-ons from HM last year ; normally, I don't do shoes from a chainstore as often quality and materials are poor. But the color totally persuaded me to buy them and they might be nice to wear from time to time {I imagined me wearing them in Summer, feet slightly sun kissed}




Here's some extra inspiration ; I'm pretty sure you'll fall for this beautiful copper too.

photo credits clockwise :
Marie Claire - blog.neimanmarcus.com - nanushka.hu - universeofluxury.tumblr.com - Bellerose


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground