18 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS {ORIGINAL PRESENTS AND TIPS WHERE TO GET THEM} #DAY3

dinsdag 8 december 2015

3. Ice Ice Baby 



In search of a real nice gift for (grand)dad ? 
Why not opt for these new, vintage glasses from Iittala ?
The nice thing about this brand is they relaunched the oldskool design a couple of years ago. 

In 1968, Finnish designer Tapio Wirkkala, created the ultima thule glasses for Iitalla. A couple of years ago, Iitalla decided to relaunch this collection again ; once you had the chance to drink from these beauties, you're addicted. 
They are superbly designed, fit perfectly in your hand and are probably one of the most beautiful glasses I've ever seen.

This is the perfect gift for a whiskey lover ; I recommend to ask for a gift box holding 2 glasses and if your budget allows it, why not add a nice bottle of his favorite stiff drink too.


PS I know I promised something for new parents today, I am so sorry I did not live up to your expectations but I still need to find the perfect gift! So stay tuned for more the upcoming week.


Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground