Latest Fashion Finds {January}

zaterdag 23 januari 2016




A short recap of my latest fashion finds for January ; pretty soon we'll be submerged in plenty of fashion week - pictures so I thought it would be nice to have a small "best of fashion and make-up"  {look at what I found} summary.

I am pretty obsessed with my ACNE bomber jacket and just as I thought, yes I can wear this because Winter just forgot about us here in Europe, flakes of snow start to drop airily but determined. 
Winter is stinging us after all.
So hence my maxi Isabel Marant scarf to match my Rue Blanche Winter coat. {coat not seen here but shown on my Instagram account}. 
Urban Decay really promised what it is all about ; I never had such a well pigmented eye shadow before ; no need to dab your brush ruthlessly into your shades ! Just stroke it gently and you'll discover it will tint your eyelids to perfection. 
Liking the lipstick {Nude2} even more.
So ladies, if you're not a proud owner of a NAKED Palette eye shadow case yet, hurry up and move your a** to the nearest Paris XL store in town. 

As this morning, I discovered Diamati Per Tutti is launching their latest collection in Paris ; feel free to follow their Instagram account to see what's in store pretty soon.

Wishing you guys a lovely weekend filled with joy and beautiful experiences.


Latest Fashion Finds {January}


Acne Studios satin jacket
€655 - matchesfashion.com


Zara black trousers
€12 - zara.com


Golden goose shoes
€200 - farfetch.com


Golden Goose lace up sneaker
€200 - farfetch.com


Mawi black satchel
€850 - lanecrawford.com


Carved ring
€610 - popmap.com


Isabel Marant gold tone earrings
€135 - farfetch.com


Isabel Marant silk shawl
€325 - lindelepalais.com


Tech accessory
€9,15 - amazon.com


Urban decay eye shadow
€50 - harveynichols.com



Cologne perfume
€115 - popmap.com


Arteriors vertical wall art
€200 - insideavenue.com


Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
€50 - harveynichols.com

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground