How come I like collections even better every new season ?

donderdag 31 maart 2016


Do you guys experience this too ?

When I look back at what I was wearing, say like .. 2 years ago, I often get the feeling that I don't like the way I dressed 24 months ago anymore. Fashion is just like a good bottle of fine wine. The more time goes by, the more I like what I am wearing today . Maybe it's also because, the older you get, you realize more and more what suits and what doesn't.

Lately I am very happy with the current shoe/sneaker trend ; my pumps have been expelled to the back of my closet and it's all brogues, lace-ups and trainers front row.
I used to really play dress up when I prepared myself to get ready for date nights but nowadays, I just add some bling shoe or bag with my skinny jean, casual shirt and bomber jacket (oh how I am in love with my ACNE bomber jacket) 



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground