Nothing fishy about it

zondag 10 april 2016


Finally ! 
Took me ages to get hold of this Walldog sweatshirt.
I guess I must have asked the people at Bellerose a thousand times if it was in store. 
Alas, it never happened although their store was indicated to buy Walldog off line.  

At a certain point, I discovered this Belgian label in another store  nearby ; they promised me to call me as soon as it would come in again.
And so it happened. 
Yesterday at long last, I bought it at Fresh store in Antwerp for which I am infinitely grateful.
They actually have some other great brands such as Humanoid, Sessùn and Walldog, you might check it out when visiting my hometown.


Walldog sweatshirt at Fresh 15

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground