Ultimate Vegas Outfit

zaterdag 30 april 2016

Ultimate Vegas Outfit

Just a fun post to begin the weekend ; what would I wear if I was to go to Las Vegas !?

I'd probably wear something nice and effortless like I always would. Some laid back black trousers with my latest favorite slip-ons from Cédric Charlier. On top a cool cotton glittery striped sweatshirt from Belgian brand Bellerose (oh oui, I'm chauvinistic and an ambassador for #ikkoopbelgisch), matched with my leopard print Summer coat from Ganni.
My latest 2 pack Sandro cross-body bag with golden chain would be just perfect for the occasion.

However, night time calls for a completely different outfit ! Bring on the bling and rhinestones baby.
This would be the perfect moment to finally wear my HM conscious collection silk skirt with embroidered rhinestones. A crop top to show of a bit of tummy and my reversible Isabel Marant bomber jacket when I'm leaving the Vegas stratosphere to find my way back to the hotel.
I always love me a cosy jacket on the ride back home ..
Oh and the shoes ! I did not mention the shoes yet !
A perfect pair of glitzy Gucci shoes to follow that yellow brick road to the end of the rainbow (hopefully filled with some $$$)



Alexander Wang crew t shirt
€155 - lagarconne.com


Stripe top
bellerose.be


Ganni camel jacket
youheshe.com


H M snake skin jacket
€100 - hm.com


Zara trousers
€8,72 - zara.com


Gucci fringe shoes
€695 - neimanmarcus.com


Cédric Charlier black trainers
€275 - ssense.com



Isabel Marant party jewelry
€77 - farfetch.com


Casio yellow gold jewelry
€50 - asos.com


Christian Dior logo sunglasses
€485 - barneys.com


Thick scarve
€105 - black.co.uk



Head wrap headband
essentiel-antwerp.com


Marc Jacobs vetiver fragrance
€105 - neimanmarcus.com


Dot Bo typography wall art
€105 - dotandbo.com



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground