Just a quick photoshoot of my new fluffy knitwear sweater ; I really love the loose knit and color here. It makes me crave Autumn - my favorite season - although I still need some vacay badly.
For me, a holiday is the best time to resource and reinvent myself ; new ideas come more easily when  distant from my daily routine. September 1st is to me what  New Year's day is like to other people - it's the perfect moment to reboot myself, start with a fresh slate, sharpen my pencils.

So, I'm very much looking forward to catch some extra sun and energy but also can't wait to 
restart the new year.

What about you ? When is your perfect moment during the year ?




Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground