Solitude and working alone

woensdag 28 september 2016



Feeling a bit lonely lately ; have tons of work to do but all my assignments are not people-related, except for the models I work with on Wednesday night in the studio. 

Luckily, Antwerp has a lot of great spots to have lunch or a coffee to enjoy in- or outside. For me, this is the best time of year. Weather is still very nice but not heavy ; you can start wearing some of your new Fall essentials without sweating like a horse. I will be posting some outfits pretty soon so you can see what I preferred best out of all FW 2016 collections.

Teasing you already with one picture with my latest cross body bag by A.P.C. ; the half moon bag has been on my list for some time but I never found the right color in it (remember I was looking for a cute little burgundy bag like forever ) ?
It's somewhat funny I eventually purchased it in black .. been liking the tan one very much but I just know it will be stained within the week as I am a very careless person with bags and shoes. 
To avoid any headache about the bag, I decided to go for the black version in the end. 

Am not to unhappy about it. 



Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

share your thoughts - be blunt but respectful. thank you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground